I need to start with – these retail at INR 845 a pop at retail stores across India and online!! For such quality, that price point is fabulous!
About the brand:
Chambor is a Geneva based Swiss cosmetics brand that offers a wide range of beauty goodies. Their line of cosmetics & skin care range of products are all innovative, of high-quality and created with the finest of formulations that are developed with a precise understanding of the modern women and her facial features. Their premium, exclusive & Unique Make Up range suits all complexions and all their products are without any “Animal Ingredients”.
I am so impressed with their CSR, have a look once you’ve read this blog. I love brands who care about more than just profit margins. so refreshing!
Darlings, Today I am reviewing 5 shades from their gorgeous range of Liquid lipsticks.
- Shade #404 – Fall In Rose ( Plumy Mauve, Medium Deep pink-purple )
- Shade #436 – Savage ( Warm toned Maroon, Deep brick )
- Shade #482 – Coffee Date ( Warm toned Mauve with Brown undertones )
- Shade #483 – Rose Boudoir ( Deep peach-orange-pink shade )
- Shade #484 – Truffle ( True Chocolate brown )
But first, let’s see some visuals:
The colours displayed here are indicative and may not be precise representations of actual shades due to variance in monitor calibrations and resolution as well as screen settings.
I like that it is a clear shell – it lets me keep the product quantity in check but the cap!!! feels flimsy and I managed to drop one of these lippies and the deep blue plastic/acrylic cap broke into 2 pieces. So… yeah It’s Fragile
The Colour range:
My goodness they have 18 gorgeous shades, you are sure to find a shade that works for you.
A long-lasting, transfer proof liquid lipstick with a smooth sensorial feel and a creamy matte finish. Its extreme coverage provides a deep, intense colour in just one stroke.
Hold the applicator vertical beginning from the cupid’s bow follow the lip line towards the corner of the lips. Then fill in the entire lips with the deep intense colour for a Smooth Matt finish.
To remove use ‘Chambor Eye & Lip Make up Remover’ / or any other Waterproof Makeup Remover.
Diving into the swatches:
- Creamy Matte, not Powdery and too drying – genius formula, very underrated
- Affordable price for the Quantity
- Selection of colours – very wearable for Indian skin tones
- Cruelty free, conscious product
- The wand, WOW! this needs a big shout out, will this one you will never need a lip liner. Enough said.
- Reapplication is easy and not a pain in the a** if done with a wet tissue.
- Every colour from the range oxidized on my lips ( in spite of wearing a lip primer/lip balm/Vaseline – i tried it all, but no luck!)
- It is not the most long lasting lip colour, with a few meals or within 2-3 hours, it will wear off!
WCD rates this product a 4/5
Leave me a comment, if you liked this post… Was a long one for me… phew!