Isn’t it ironic that an OIL can treat excessive oil produced by our skin?
Grapeseed Oil – step forward, take a BOW!
You’ll be surprised that a side-effect of wine making process, can have such magical benefits. I usually do not RAVE about products. But this really blew my mind!
- I use it as a base makeup remover along with a waterproof solution for mascara and kohl. I also use a water – based cleanser post taking the day off my face with the oil. Double cleansing has changed my LIFE.
- It is a non-comedogenic , gibrish? Fine. It is an Oil that unclogs pores and even tightens them. So I use it as an ALL body moisturizer. It also doubles up as an astringent by the way. All of us have Pores. Big. Small. Open. Swollen. We all have it – everywhere! I go L.I.B.E.R.A.L with his post shower.
- Use it with your regular hair oil and you will have a dandruff free, shiny, healthy mane. I mix it with coconut oil, castor oil & olive oil once a week, with 2 drops of tea tree.
- Great for healing wounds – it reduces scar formation from wounds, so use it once you are semi-healed. Not on fresh wounds please!
- With regular usage of this antioxidant rich oil, you’ll see reduced wrinkles, diminished sunspots and stretch marks. Now can i have a Hallelujah?
- It’s a multitasker – read above, do i need to say more? It’s a great tattoo protector as well.
- Value for Money, product lasts a long time – little goes a long way!
- Thick consistency, may get too heavy for summer /humid months
- Leaves a lingering smell on clothes – i am not a big fan of that!
- Glass bottle – prone to breakage, not storage friendly
WCD rates this a 4.8/5