Sephora’s The Delicate Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition palette of nine shadows in intense colors with a four-step tutorial to help enhance and accentuate your eyes.
Product Details <by the book>
What it does:
Each utterly wearable and universally flattering, the colors in The Delicate Palette create endless classically feminine looks. Plus, a four-step tutorial is included inside to get started on your way to gorgeous eyes this holiday season.
Why do you need this palette?
So when you see it at first – it looks like a cute Pink & Gold cardboard palette and then you open it … the sturdy magnetic closure ( that makes it a great choice to pop in your bag) and the beautiful golden inner packaging & the oh so beautiful colours all laid out in an interesting pattern – you are bound to fall in love!
The 4 step tutorial that you notice on the flap once open is a total win – however, you will take some time to get used to the steps/colour combination suggested – but a piece of advice – Dont restrict yourself to the tutorial, go ahead and experiment, this palette cannot hurt you!!
- Shade 1 – Dark coffee ( Matte ) – Great for contouring & a smokey look, use on lower lids too
- Shade 2 – Dark chocolate Brown (Shimmer in a powdery finish) – Adds depth to any shadow
- Shade 3 – Dusty Rose (Satin finish) – beautiful transition shade
- Shade 4 – Pure Beige ( Powder matte ) – I use it for my Brow bone and all over lid before layering other shadows
- Shade 5 – Rose Gold (Shimmer with a creamy finish ) – on the lid, helps hooded eyes pop out
- Shade 6 – Midnight Blue ( Iridescent shimmer in a powdery finish ) – smokey eye look must have
- Shade 7 – Rose Taupe (Satin Finish) – Wear it on its own and you’ll set!
- Shade 8 – Dull Copper Gold ( Shimmer in a powdery finish) – have hit pan on this one, same as Rose Taupe!
- Shade 9 – Pink Champagne ( Shimmer in a creamy finish ) – Inner corner saviour, Doubles up as a highlighter
Priced at INR 9$ when I bought it … It’s wait listed now!
- Great travel size, super light
- Medium to good pigmentation, Fantastic when used with a wet brush
- The mix of colours – very wearable, everyday / glam shades – mix of Warm, cool and neutral shades
- No Mirror & Brush provided <but at this price point one cannot expect this>
- Need a primer for longevity
- Colours are not consistent – some exceed expectations; some are patchy on my skin. All colours have Fallout, so be careful. For example: no.4 does not show up well on brown skin!
- Availability in india
WCD rates the product 4.5 / 5 – This product is not brown girl approved though!
pls excuse my teeny weeny hair popping out in the swatches – forgot to shave!!